What Causes Crohn's Disease?
- Diarrhea or constipation
- Fever and fatigue
- Abdominal cramps and/or pain
- Blood in your stool
- Mouth sores
- Reduced appetite and weight loss
- Urgent need to move bowels
- Perianal disease (pain or drainage around the anus)
- Loss of a normal menstrual cycle
- night sweats
Any personal views expressed on this blog are the writers’ own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Kay’s Naturals, Inc. It is recommended that you seek independent medical advice before making any decisions that can impact your health.